List of Training Interventions:
- Fundamentals of Management: Understanding your roles and responsibilities
- Managing and enhancing your own and team performance
- Professional behaviour in a work environment
- Maintain health, hygiene and a neat appearance
- Manage personal finances
- SHE Awareness
- SHE Incident Investigation
- SHEQ Representative
- Hazard ID & Risk Assessment
- OHS Inspections
- Work ethics, acceptable behaviour and appearance, communication and personal hygiene
- Health & Safety awareness
- Financial Life Skills
- Mark merchandise and maintain displays
- Count Stock
- Interact with customers
- Workshop in Waitering
- Workshop in Food Safety
Induction program for workers and new recruits
An integrated workshop focusing on:
SMART interventions with impact
Smart Academy is a client focused provider of training and related HR services proudly managed by a professional team of experts in the field of human resource development. Smart Academy provides a variety of courses and workshops aimed at having a positive impact on behavior and performance in the workplace.
As a SETA accredited service provider, most of our programs are aligned with unit standards and linked to qualifications. Where programs are aligned with unit standards, our learners may choose to complete a portfolio of evidence (POE) and undergo formal assessments in order to achieve competency against these unit standards. They may also choose not to complete the POE/assessments whereby a certificate of attendance will be issued.
We also offer more informal workshops (although based on certain unit standard outcomes, no formal assessments will be done and only certificates of attendance will be issued for these programs).
Claim back the money you spend on training
Is your business paying Skills Development Levies (SDL)? You may claim back the money you spent annually on training and development by submitting your Annual Training Report to your SETA. Let us advise you on the administrative process involved!
We also offer the following HR Services:
- Teambuilding (Click here for more info).
- Psychometric assessment of personnel for placement and development purposes.
- Recruitment of personnel.
- Skills Development Facilitation (SDF) and Skills Audits.
- Annual Training Reports and Workplace Skills Plans
- Assessment and Moderation